IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
We (Writefull providers) reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://writefullapp.com/terms-of-service/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Writefull is free for single users and non-commertial purposes. Both companies and educational institutions must pay a monthly fee to use the Service. More information is available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An upgrade to any paid plan will immediately bill you.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- We (Writefull providers), in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. We (Writefull providers) reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We (Writefull providers) reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- We (Writefull providers) shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Writefull uses Google Books data property of Google Inc. under license Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. You understand that Writefull uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Writefull, or any other service provided by us (Writefull providers).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by us (Writefull providers).
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Writefull customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your searches, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by us (Writefull providers)) of other Writefull customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
You expressly understand and agree that we (Writefull providers) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we (Writefull providers) have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
The failure of us (Writefull providers) to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us (Writefull providers) and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (Writefull providers) (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.